ALACHUA COUNTY, FL - The Alachua County Commission is holding a special budget meeting on Tuesday March 29, 2011 at 10 a.m. in the Grace Knight Conference Room on the second floor of the County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
Agenda items include:
· A recap and discussion of the latest budget issues
· Jail capital improvements
· Department of Public Safety – Fire Services Municipal Services Taxing Unit (MSTU)
· The meeting will recess for lunch
· The meeting will resume at 1:30 p.m. with an Alachua County Sheriff’s presentation.
To view this meeting's agenda with links to available backup documentation, click here
This meeting will be broadcast live on Cox Channel 12 or may be viewed live online at the County's Video on Demand site. The meeting will be archived online to be watched at the viewer’s convenience, and replayed on channel 12.
As always, the public is encouraged to attend these meetings.
For more information, call the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.