ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission is holding a Special Budget Meeting on Tuesday August 16, 2011, at 10 a.m. The meeting is in the Grace Knight Conference Room on the second floor of the County Administration Building (12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
The agenda topics to be discussed at this meeting include:
1. Discussion of current budget issues
2. Update of jail study process
3. Review and discuss FY12 Tentative Budget Tier 1 and Tier 2 budget issues
4. Sales Tax: Pavement Management Program
5. Retires And Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
6. RTS Funding for FY12 bus service
7. Review of expenditure and revenue history reports
View the online agenda and backup material.
This meeting may be viewed live online at the County's Video on Demand site. The meetings will be archived online to be watched at the viewer's convenience, and replayed on channel 12.
As always, the public is encouraged to attend these meetings.
For more information, call the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.