ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct two Special Budget Meetings on Thursday August 9, 2012. Both the 1:30 p.m. and the 5 p.m. meetings are in the Grace Knight Conference Room on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
The 1:30 p.m. Special Budget Meeting agenda includes:
1. Constitutional and Judicial Offices
2. Court Related (Article V) Funding
3. Draft Comprehensive Capital Improvement Program
The 5 p.m. Special Budget Meeting agenda includes:
1. Budget Development Discussion on Current Budget Issues
2. Court Services Department Funding
3. Fire Rescue Department Funding
Citizens are encouraged to attend these meetings or to view them live on Cox Channel 12 or on the County’s Video on Demand website.
Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by clicking on and signing up for the following products: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.