ALACHUA COUNTY, FL - The Alachua County Public Works invites residents to the Freedom Community Center Visioning Meeting on Wednesday, October 10, 2012, at the Kanapaha Park Freedom Community Center (7340 SW 41st Place, Gainesville), beginning at 6 p.m.
The meeting will offer residents the opportunity to share ideas and their vision for the center.
Questions the meeting will try to answer include:
· What programs and activities would you like offered at the Community Center?
· What does the community need?
· How would you structure management of the center?
· Who would you have run the center?
· How should the center make money to cover costs?
· How would you control the calendar?
Click to view the event flyer.
For more information, contact Alachua County Parks Superintendent, Robert Avery at 352-374-5245 ext. 1247.