ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct a Special Meeting on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held in the Grace Knight Conference Room, located on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration building (12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
The meeting agenda items include:
1. Tree Planting Program Update
2. Adoption of the FY15 Financial Policies
3. FY15 Position Summary Report Approval
4. FY15-19 Comprehensive Capital Improvement Program Approval
5. Adopt FY15 Schedule of Fees and Charges for Services
6. Across-the-Board Increases for Executive Service, Non-Bargaining and Guardian Ad Litem Employees; Revised Classification Plans and Pay Rates for Interns, Temporary and Unclassified Positions
7. Strategic Plan Focus Area/Budget Allocation
View agenda and backup.
Citizens are encouraged to attend this meeting. It will be available to view live on Cox Channel 12 or on the County's Video on Demand website.
Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by clicking on and signing up for the following products: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.