ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday, April 28, 2015. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m., and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
8. Annual Flu Mist presentation
9. 2015 "Saving My Alachua" Environmental Art Contest winners recognition
10. County Incentive Grant Program (CIGP) Agreement with the Florida Department of Transportation for new road construction, signal installation, and road improvements on SW 8th Avenue
11. High Springs Rail Corridor memorandum of agreement for appraisal services
Items of interest at the Public Hearing:
18. Dogwood Park Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND)
View the complete Regular/Public Hearing/Consent agenda and backup materials.
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend meetings, view them live on Cox Channel 12, or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.