ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday, June 9, 2015. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m., and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
9. Three Minute Local History presentation by the Alachua County Historical Commission
10. Alachua County Forever Watermelon Pond Preserve Management Plan, Approval of the Management Plan
Items of interest at the Public Hearing:
16. Unified Land Development Code amendment to Chapters 404 and 410 amending the standards and definitions for vehicle sales and service in Traditional Neighborhood and Transit Oriented Developments
17. Arbor Greens Planned Development Plat of Phase 2 Unit 2
18. ZOM-05-15: A request to rezone from an 'R-1a" (Single Family Residential) district to an 'A' (Agriculture) district on approximately one acre
View the complete Regular/Public Hearing/Consent agenda and backup materials.
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend meetings, view them live on Cox Channel 12, or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.