ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday, June 23, 2015. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m., and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting:
8. Sustainability Council Quarterly Update
9. 2015 Alachua County Downtown Master Space Needs Plan
10. Amended 2014 - 2017 Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) with International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF)
11. Utility Engineering and Relocation Agreement with Duke Energy
12. Capital projects that promote tourism funding requests
13. Empowerment Center Oversight Advisory Board funding recommendation for the Management of Dignity Village
14. Empowerment Center Advisory Board funding recommendation for Fiscal Year 15/16
Item of interest at the Public Hearing:
20. Celebration Pointe Transit Oriented Development (TOD) - 2nd addition
View the complete Regular/Public Hearing/Consent agenda and backup materials.
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend meetings, view them live on Cox Channel 12, or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.