The Children’s Trust of Alachua County will hold a meeting on Monday, April 15, 2019, at 4 p.m. in the Jack Durrance Auditorium at the County Administration Building, located at 12 S.E. 1st Street downtown Gainesville. The public is encouraged to attend.
The Children’s Trust of Alachua County was approved by voter referendum in November 2018. The Trust is an Independent Special District with authority to levy up to a 0.5 mill property tax to carry out the purposes and intent of the ordinance. Its purpose is to provide developmental, preventive, and supportive services for children (such as early learning support and out of school enrichment programming).
- Children’s Services Advisory Board (CSAB) Gap Analysis
- CSAB funded programs presentation
- BOOST/UF Research Team presentation
- Administrative functions]
- Budget development
- TRIM and Millage discussion
- First Year to do list and next meeting(s) agenda
For more information, contact Alachua County Community Support Services Assistant Director Tom Tonkavich at 352-264-6738.