ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – At the request of the Alachua County Commission, the Alachua County Public Works Department has prepared a 2010 Pavement Management Program Update Report. The purpose of the report is to provide the Commission and citizens the most up to date information on roadway capital maintenance needs in the County.
· Roadway Network Overview
· Pre-funded Transportation Improvement Program Roadway Pavement Condition (2005)
· 2005 To Present Funding of Transportation Improvement Program
· Recent and Ongoing Projects
· Current Pavement Conditions Analysis
· Pavement Management Plan Options
To view the pdf version click here.
To view the booklet on line click here.
Click on the "Fullscreen" button at the upper left corner of the screen to increase booklet size. Put your curser on the right or left edge of the booklet to turn pages. The middle arrows on the page edge turn one page, the top arrows jump to the beginning or end. Click in the document to magnify.
For more information, contact County Engineer, David Cerlanek at 352-374-5245 ext. 214.