Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Alachua County Library District Governing Board Budget Workshop, 10:30 AM, Meeting Room A, Headquarters Library, 401 East University Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32601
- Economic Development Advisory Committee (EDAC), 2:30 PM, Town Hall, 706 NE Cholokka Boulevard, Micanopy, FL 32667
- Land Conservation Board Meeting, 5:30 PM, Virtually and Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Second Floor, Grace Knight Conference Room - The public may attend and participate in this meeting virtually and in-person. Public comment will be taken both virtually and in-person.
Attending virtually: The public may also attend virtually through https://zoom.us/j/93271365115 or by calling 929-205-6099 and enter Meeting ID: 932 7136 5115
Public seating will be made available up to the capacity that permits adequate social distancing.
Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- RFP 22-336 Energy Efficiency and Weatherization of Affordable Housing Grant Program Management Services, 9:30 AM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st St. Gainesville, FL 32601 - Virtually and in-person, Grace Knight Conference Room, Second Floor
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 837 8951 0733
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,83789510733# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,83789510733# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 837 8951 0733
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcfuzsX1Ie
- Alachua County Housing Authority (ACHA) Monthly Board of Directors Meeting, 5:00 PM, Alachua County Housing Authority Conference Room, 703 NE 1st St. Gainesville, FL 32601
- Metropolitan Transportation Planning Organization Citizens Advisory Committee, 6:30 PM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st St. Gainesville, FL 32601 Grace Knight Conference Room, Second Floor
Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Special Magistrate Hearing , 9:00 AM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st St. Gainesville, FL 32601, Jack Durrance Board Room, Second Floor *
- Development Review Committee (DRC), 1:30 PM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st St. Gainesville, FL 32601, Jack Durrance Board Room, Second Floor - All interested persons are invited to attend and be heard. Written comments or photographic documents may be emailed to Development Review Staff ahead of the scheduled hearing https://growth-management.alachuacounty.us/PublicComment. The public will be permitted to provide public comments at the hearing to the Development Review Committee in person.
No later than 7 calendar days prior to the hearing, an individual or entity wishing to participate as a party in a quasi-judicial public hearing must provide the County with a written request to be considered as a party. The request must include a factual basis for why the requestor believes that he or she should be allowed to participate as a party. Please send your requests to be considered a party to https://growth-management.alachuacounty.us/PublicComment.
The Development Review Committee shall consider written requests for party status at the outset of the hearing and make a determination of which requesting individuals or entities qualify for party status in the hearing.
If an individual or entity intends to participate as a party and provide evidence, beyond testimony, at the public hearing, the individual or entity must provide electronic copies of all evidence to the appropriate County staff no later than 5 calendar days prior to the hearing. Any evidence provided electronically will be entered into record and provided to all identified parties.
- Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Board (BPAB) Regular Meeting, 6:30 PM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st St. Gainesville, FL 32601, Grace Knight Conference Room, Second Floor