Thursday, June 17, 2021
- Alachua County Victim Services & Rape Crisis Center Advisory Council Meeting, 5:30 PM, Meeting will be held in-person and virtually, and the public may attend and participate in either setting. -
In-person: Alachua County Community Support Services, 218 SE 24 St, Gainesville, FL 32641. In-person, those who are unvaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear a facial covering. Public seating will be made available up to the capacity that permits adequate social distancing.
Use this link to attend virtually on Zoom:https://zoom.us/j/99212100855?pwd=ek1BUWJOMkxha1l0RUJGRGpiaFQ4Zz09
Meeting ID: 992 1210 0855
Zoom can also be accessed by calling (301)715-8592
Or using one tap mobile
+13462487799,,99212100855#,,,,*158411# US (Houston)
+16465588656,,99212100855#,,,,*158411# US (New York)
Friday, June 18, 2021
- County Offices will be closed in observance of the Juneteenth Holiday, 12:00 AM
Monday, June 21, 2021
- Self-Insured Review Committee Meeting, 2:00 PM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Second Floor, Grace Knight Conference Room
- Metropolitan Transportation Planning Organization (MTPO) Meeting, 5:00 PM, Due to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, this will be a hybrid [on-site and virtual] public meeting. The public may attend on-site at the John R. “Jack” Durrance Auditorium, 12 SE 1st Street, Gainesville, Florida or virtually through Cox Channel 12, Facebook, or the County's Video on Demand website. For Live Broadcast Public Comment Call-In - Call 1.800.876.7516. -
During the live meeting broadcast, the public may submit oral comments to the MTPO by calling into the public comment message line (1.800.876.7516) when prompted to call during the meeting. Public comment will be taken by telephone for all non-ministerial items on which the MTPO votes. Once public comment is opened for an item under discussion, please call 1.800.876.7516. Callers will be put in a queue and prompted when it is their turn to speak. TO AVOID FEEDBACK, SPEAKERS MUST TURN DOWN THEIR MEETING SOUND WHEN ADDRESSING THE MTPO. In addition, the MTPO will open phone lines for one general Citizens Comment session for the public to discuss items not on its agenda. The MTPO will allow up to a total of 3 minutes per caller of citizen comments on each item opened for public. The public is encouraged to submit any written or photographic documents prior to the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, June 24, 2021
- Economic Development Advisory Committee Meeting, 2:30 PM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Second Floor, Grace Knight Conference Room
- Land Conservation Board meeting, 5:00 PM, Virtually and Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Second Floor, Grace Knight Conference Room -
The public may attend and participate in this meeting virtually and in-person. Public comment will be taken both virtually and in-person.
Attending virtually: The public may also attend virtually through https://zoom.us/j/93271365115
or by calling 929-205-6099 and enter Meeting ID: 932 7136 5115
Attending in-person: The public who attend in-person must wear a facial covering at all times. Public seating will be made available up to the capacity that permits adequate social distancing.
- BoCC Joint Alachua County/City of LaCrosse Joint Special meeting, 6:00 PM, C Bar Ranch, 22889 N State Rd 121 Alachua, 32615
Monday, June 28, 2021
- BoCC Joint Alachua County/City of Newberry Special Meeting, 7:00 PM, Easton Newberry Sports Complex - 24880 NW 16 Ave, Newberry, FL 32669
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
- Alachua County Board of County Commissioners (BoCC) SPECIAL BUDGET MEETING, 10:00 AM, The Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Second Floor, Jack Durrance Auditorium -
The Commission will take public comment in person or by calling 1-800-876-7516. Masking in the meeting is now voluntary. Alachua County strongly recommends that those not vaccinated wear a mask.
The public may view the meeting on Cox Channel 12, Facebook, and the County’s Video on Demand website