ALACHUA COUNTY, FL - The National Institute of Governmental Purchasing's (NIGP) 10th Annual Reverse Trade Show will be held in the Klein Conference Center, at the College of Central Florida (formerly known as Central Florida Community College, 3001 SW College Rd, Ocala) on Wednesday, June 20, 2012, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Businesses participating in the trade show will have the opportunity to meet with purchasing representatives from all the agencies in one room during a four-hour period. They will be able to get pointers on dealing with government and determine which entities may have need for their services and/or products.
"The government agencies participating in the reverse trade show are eager to tap the largest possible pool of vendors when they make purchases," Alachua County Purchasing Manager, Larry M Sapp, CPPB, said. "We're especially interested in reaching Small Business Enterprises (SBE's)."
Participating governmental agencies include:
· Alachua County BoCC & the Library District
· Alachua County Health Department
· Central Florida Community College -CFCC
· Citrus County BOCC
· City of Gainesville
· City of Leesburg
· City of Ocala
· Florida Dept of Corrections – Region 2 & Region 3
· Gainesville Regional Utilities - GRU
· Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
· Marion County BoCC
· Santa Fe Community College - SFCC
· Southwest Florida Water Management District
· St Johns River Water Management District
· US General Administration – GSA
· University of Florida - UF
Registration Prices (check or money orders only):
· Advance - $45.00, 1st person per agency ($30.00 each additional person)
· At the door - $50.00, per person
To view the event flyer, click here.
To register, click here or call 352-622-8763.
For more information, contact the Alachua County Purchasing Division at 352-374-5202.
If any accommodations are needed for persons with disabilities, please contact the Equal Opportunity Office at (352) 374-5275 or (352) 374-5284 TDD.