May 14, 2010
The link to the 5:30 meeting agenda was incorrect in the previous release. It is corrected below.
ALACHUA COUNTY, FL - On Tuesday May 18, 2010, at 1:30 p.m. and again at 5:30 p.m. the Alachua County Commission will conduct two special meetings. The 1:30 meeting is in the Grace Knight conference room. The 5:30 meeting is in the Jack Durrance Auditorium. Both meeting spaces are in the County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
The 1:30 agenda items include:
1. Amendments to Housing Assistance Plan for the Neighborhood Stabilization Program
2. Interlocal Agreement between City of Newberry and Alachua County for Nations Park
3. Capital Funding Priorities for Road Projects
4. FY11 thru FY15 Capital Improvement Program Planning
5. FY11 and FY12 Budget Development Overview and Update
To view the agenda for this meeting click here.
The 5:30 meeting is a joint County Commission/Local Planning Agency meeting to receive an Update of the Alachua County Comprehensive Plan based on the Evaluation and Appraisal Report.
To view the agenda and back-up material for this meeting, click here.
As always, the public is invited and encouraged to attend these meetings.
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.