ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct a special meeting on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held in the Grace Knight Conference Room, located on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
The meeting agenda includes:
1. Letter of support for the Westside Samaritans Clinic
2. Letters of support for State Legislation allowing access to FDOT Broadband Network
3. Public comment on above items requiring Board action
Commissioner Proposed Items for Discussion include:
4. Methodology the County uses in purchasing homes
5. CAPP consideration
6. Discussion on GRU and fuel assessment charges
7. Board procedures on texting
View agenda and backup material
Citizens are encouraged to attend this meeting. The meeting will be available to view live on Cox Channel 12 or on the County’s Video on Demand website.
Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by clicking on and signing up for the following products: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.