County Offers a Smart Financial Start
The Alachua County Extension Office is offering a free, four-part series on successful financial planning strategies for newlyweds (others welcome). The classes are offered on April 2, 9, 16, & 30 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at the Alachua County Extension Office located at 2800 NE 39th Ave. Gainesville, Fl. To register call 352-955-2402.
April 2 Getting Financially Organized
· Net Worth Statement
· Your Financial Goals
· Designing Your Spending Plan
· Record Keeping and Important Papers
April 9 Making Credit Work for You
- Your Credit Report and Score
- Your Credit Management Plan
- Identification Theft Prevention
- Living Better for Less
April 16 Decision Making in the Insurance Maze
· What is available? How much do you need?
- Home Owner’s or Renter’s
April 30 Getting a Head Start on Your Financial Future
- Your Savings Plan
- Your Retirement Plan
- Basic Estate Planning
Many free materials will be distributed to those attending.