June 10, 2009
ALACHUA COUNTY, FL - The National Institute of Governmental Purchasing's (NIGP) 7th Annual Reverse Trade Show will be held at Central Florida Community College (3001 SW College Rd, Ocala) on Wednesday, July 15, 2009, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Businesses participating in the trade show will have the opportunity to meet with purchasing representatives from all the agencies in one room during a four-hour period. They will be able to get pointers on dealing with government and ascertain which entities may have need for their services and/or products.
"The government agencies participating in the reverse trade show are eager to tap the largest possible pool of vendors when they make purchases," Alachua County Purchasing Manager, Larry M Sapp, CPPB, said. "We're especially interested in reaching Small Business Enterprises (SBE's)."
Participating governmental agencies include:
- Alachua County BoCC & the Library District
- Alachua County Health Department
- Alachua County School Board
- Central Florida Community College -CFCC
- Citrus County School Board
- City of Gainesville
- City of Leesburg
- Gainesville Regional Utilities - GRU
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
- Marion County BoCC
- Marion County School Board
- Marion County Public Schools
- Santa Fe Community College - SFCC
- Southwest Florida Water Management District
- St Johns River Water Management District
- State of Department of Corrections
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- US General Administration – GSA
- University of Florida - UF
Registration Prices (check or money orders only):
- Advance - $25.00, 1st person per agency ($10.00 each additional person)
- At the door - $35.00, 1st person per agency ($15.00 each additional person)
To register, click here.
For more information, visit http://www.ncfcnigp.org/, or contact Jane Hurley, City of Ocala 352-351-6707, or Darryl R Kight, Alachua County Purchasing Agent 352-374-5202.