ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday, April 14, 2015. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m., and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
9. Public Improvement Revenue Bonds, 2015A and 2015B
10. PACE preparatory actions and Board Update
11. Cost analysis for providing senior exemptions to County property taxes
12. Update on lion statue
13. County water conservation codes update
14. PetSmart Charities Adoption Program, Agreement to Participate and Request for the Board to Waive Indemnification Policy
Items of interest at the Public Hearing:
21. Public Hearing to amend the FY15 Budget for mid-year adjustments
22. Public Hearing for Ponderosa Addition plat vacation
23. Unified Land Development Code Amendment Second Public Hearing continued from March 10, 2015
24. ZOX-01-15: Stone Plus Special Exception
25. Rescission of ZOX-03-96: Special Exception to permit agricultural services
View the complete Regular/Public Hearing/Consent agenda and backup materials.
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend meetings, view them live on Cox Channel 12, or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.