ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct a Special Meeting on Tuesday, November 1, 2016. The meeting begins at 10 a.m., in the Grace Knight Conference Room, located on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
Items of interest at the Special Meeting:
1. Applying County wetland policies countywide discussion
2. State of municipal Community Redevelopment Agencies (CRAs)
3. City of High Springs Community Redevelopment Plan
4. Perpetual contract policy discussion
5. OrgCode Consulting, Inc. report on ending homelessness in Alachua County
View agenda and backup.
The public is invited to attend the meeting. It will be available to view live on Cox Channel 12 and the County's Video on Demand website.
Free parking is available for citizens attending these meetings. Please park in the S.W. Parking Garage (105 S.W. 3rd Street, Gainesville) and bring your parking stub to the Alachua County Manager's Office, located on the 2nd floor of the County Administration Building, to receive a chaser validation ticket.
Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.