Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Pre-Application Meeting for RAF 24-416-LC Special Projects and Community Enhancements (SPACE) Grant, 12:00 AM, Virtually and Community Support Services, 218 SE 24th Street, Gainesville, FL 32641, Conference Room A - Alachua County Procurement announces a public meeting to which all persons are invited to attend a Pre-Application Meeting to review the request for application document and the application process.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 897 4619 9427
One tap mobile
These meetings are subject to change and/or cancellation. If you have any questions regarding these meetings, please call 352.384.3090. All persons are advised that, if they decide to contest any decision made at any of these meetings, they will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that verbatim record of the proceedings is made which
record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. If any accommodations are needed for persons with disabilities, please contact the County’s Equal Opportunity Office at (352)374-5275 or (TTD) (352)-374-5284.
Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Special Magistrate Code Hearings, 9:00 AM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Gainesville, FL 32601, Jack Durrance Conference Room, Second Floor *
- Development Review Committee (DRC) Public Hearing, 1:30 PM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Gainesville, FL 32601, Jack Durrance Board Room, Second Floor - All interested persons are invited to attend and be heard. Written comments or photographic documents may be emailed to Development Review Staff ahead of the scheduled hearing firstname.lastname@example.org. The public will be permitted to provide public comments at the hearing to the Development Review Committee through telephone or in person.
No later than 5 calendar days prior to the hearing, an individual or entity wishing to participate as a party in a quasi-judicial public hearing must provide the County with a written request to be considered as a party. The request must include a factual basis for why the requestor believes that he or she should be allowed to participate as a party. Please send your requests to be considered a party to email@example.com.
The Development Review Committee shall consider written requests for party status at the outset of the hearing and make a determination of which requesting individuals or entities qualify for party status in the hearing.
If an individual or entity intends to participate as a party and provide evidence, beyond testimony, at the public hearing, the individual or entity must provide electronic copies of all evidence to the appropriate County staff no later than 3 calendar days prior to the hearing. Any evidence provided electronically will be entered into record and provided to all identified parties.
Monday, June 5, 2023
- Metropolitan Transportation Planning Organization (MTPO), 5:00 PM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Gainesville, FL 32601, Jack Durrance Conference Room, Second Floor
- Arts Council of Alachua County Meeting, 6:30 PM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Gainesville, FL 32601, Grace Knight Conference Room, Second Floor
Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Alachua County Board of County Commissioners (BoCC) Special Meeting – Policy Discussion*, 1:30 PM, Alachua County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Gainesville, FL 32601, Grace Knight Conference Room, Second Floor *
- Environmental Protection Advisory Committee (EPAC) – Monthly Meeting, 6:00 PM, Virtually and Alachua County Environmental Protection Department, Seagle Building, 408 West University Avenue, Suite 106, Conference Room A - The public may attend and participate in this workshop virtually and in-person, and public comment will be taken both virtually and in-person.
Attending virtually: The public may attend virtually by connecting through the Zoom link referenced below.
Attending in-person: EPD Staff liaison (Mark Brown) will be present at the Seagle Building for public who may wish to attend in-person. The public who wish to attend in-person must wear a facial covering at all times. Public seating will be made available up to the capacity that permits adequate social distancing. Please contact Mark Brown (352-264-6815, firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance of the meeting to ensure arrangements for potential public in-person attendance at the Seagle Building.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 852 3039 2822
Find your local number: https://alachuacounty-us.zoom.us/u/ksjJxsmJM
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Alachua County Housing Authority (ACHA) Monthly Board of Directors Meeting, 6:00 PM, Alachua County Housing Authority, 703 NE 1st Street, Gainesville, FL 32601, Conference Room - The Alachua County Housing Authority (ACHA) Board of Commissioners will be meeting for their regularly scheduled Board of Directors Meeting at 5:00pm EST. This meeting will be held at The Alachua County Housing Authority conference room, 703 NE 1st Street Gainesville, FL 32601. This meeting is open to the public; should you need special accommodations, please contact the ACHA at 352-372-2549 ext. 515 or email email@example.com.
Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Alachua County Library District Governing Board Budget Workshop immediately followed by Governing Board Meeting, 10:30 AM, Alachua County Library Headquarters, 401 East University Ave., Gainesville, FL 32601, Meeting Room A