- Specializing in working with small business owners who cannot borrow from the bank due to business type, a short length of me in business, or an insufficient credit history. Types of loans: Established Business Loan, Transition Loan, Startup Business Loan, Brewing the American Dream Loan, and Green Loan.
- REV helps both new and existing local businesses pursue well planned start-up or expansion activities, by providing flexible financing not typically available for start-up companies and assistance with other banking services critical to the venture’s success.
- Access to capital for the purchase of equipment and machinery to expand industrial recycling activities.
7(a) Small Business Association (SBA) Loan Program
- Provides financing to business for working capital, debt refinance and consolidation, and startup financing.
- Max loan amount of $5million with 7, 10, or 25 year term depending on use of funds
7(m) Microloan Program
- Provides small loans ranging from under $500 to $35,000.
- Proceeds can be used for typical business purposes such as working capital, machinery and equipment, inventory and leasehold improvement.
504 SBA Loan Program
- Provides long-term, fixed-rate financing to business for the purchase of land, building, machinery and equipment. Max loan amount is $5 million.
- Short-term, interest-free working capital loans are intended to “bridge the gap” between the time a major catastrophe hits and when a business has secured longer term recovery resources, such as sufficient profits from a revived business, receipt of payments on insurance claims or federal disaster assistance.