Thank you for applying to the Alachua County Fall Food Partnership.
Once your application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it. Please be sure to double check all information before you submit it! Errors or omissions may disqualify your application.
By submitting an application, you are agreeing to and understand the following:
- That you are a resident of Alachua County.
- Our resources are limited and will be distributed on a First Come/First Served basis.
- Funding to households may only be used for food purchases.
- Only one (1) food purchasing card per head of household is allowed.
- Incomplete forms and forms with missing information will not be reviewed for eligibility.
- Negatively impacted by COVID may mean that you have experienced things such as but not limited to higher food cost, insufficient food, reduced income, reduced employment hours, or lost employment.
- The value of the card will be approximately $30.
- We are estimating a delivery date for all approved applications between Thanksgiving and Late December.
Your information may be used to qualify you for additional food assistance as it becomes available. Thank you!
If you wish to apply for this program, please fill out the online application.
Funding for this program is provided by the US Treasury for Alachua County’s State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Recovery.