A Federal Emergency Management Agency [FEMA] Team will be at the Hawthorne City Hall (96700 S.E. 221st Street, Hawthorne, Fl, 32640) on Friday, September 29, 2017, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Team will be assisting with registration only in the Individual Assistance Program for residents that suffered damage to their homes and property during Hurricane Irma.
The Individual Assistance Program can provide financial help or direct services to those who have necessary expenses and serious needs if they are unable to meet these needs through other means. These forms of help are available:
- Housing Assistance (including Temporary Housing, Repair, Replacement, and Semi-Permanent or Permanent Housing Construction)
- Other Needs Assistance (including personal property and other items)
Please have the following information available to complete the registration process:
Social Security Number (SSN)
- The primary applicant’s SSN or
- The SSN of a minor child in the household who is a U.S. Citizen, Non-Citizen National or Qualified Alien.
(NOTE: If you, your co-applicant, or a minor child in the household are a U.S. Citizen, Non-Citizen National, or a Qualified Alien and do not have a social security number, FEMA will not be able to complete a registration. The Social Security number is required for Identity Verification purposes.)
If registering for a business, the SSN of the person responsible for the business is required.
- Family's total gross household income at the time of the disaster.
- Address and phone number of damaged dwelling.
- Current mailing address and phone numbers where you can be contacted.
- Identify the types of insurance coverage you have.
Pen and Paper (To record Registration ID number)
Electronic Funds Transfer/Direct Deposit Information
- Institution Name
- Type of account
- Routing and account number
If you need further information or assistance:
Call the FEMA Helpline at 1-800-621-FEMA (1-800-621-3362). This number is also for users of 711 or Video Relay Service (VRS). TTY users can call 1-800-462-7585. Helpline services are available seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
Call FEMA's Internet Help Desk at 1-800-745-0243. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.