ALACHUA COUNTY, Fl - Alachua County will be opening two residential storm debris sites on Saturday September 23, 2017 for County residents who wish to haul their own storm debris. The site locations are:
• 20 Acre Borrow Pit - 4100 N.E. 73rd Avenue in Fairbanks
• Old N.W. Landfill - 15530 N.W. 173rd St. (CR 235A) - Alachua
Please follow these important rules:
• Alachua County residents only - you must bring proof of residence. A utility bill and a driver's license is required.
• No commercial storm debris.
• These sites are for storm debris only. Tree debris only - No bagged debris, yard trash, or shrubbery.
Hours of operations will be Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
For questions and additional information, contact the Alachua County Waste Collection Office at 352-338-3233.