The Alachua County Commission will conduct a hybrid Regular Meeting on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, at 5:01 p.m. The daytime portion of the meeting has been canceled. The meeting includes a COVID-19 Update.
The public who attend in person should go to the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville). Attendees must wear a facial covering at all times. Public seating will be made available up to the capacity that permits adequate social distancing.
The public may attend virtually through Cox Channel 12, Facebook
, and the County’s Video on Demand website
. For meeting audio-only, call 301-715-8592, and when prompted, use meeting code 670 965 3024.
The public may submit comments, written or photographic documents to the Board through email (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Virtual participation is available through the public comment message line. When prompted to call during the meeting, please call 929-205-6099 (enter meeting code 273 174 8038). Callers will be put in a queue, and prompted when it is their turn to speak. TO AVOID FEEDBACK, CALLERS TO THE PUBLIC COMMENT MESSAGE LINE MUST TURN DOWN THEIR MEETING SOUND WHEN ADDRESSING THE COMMISSION
. Callers should state their names and limit comments to two minutes. When prompted for in-person public comment, in-person participants should follow the direction of the Chair to participate.
Items of interest:
- Approval of a Proclamation declaring January 15, 2021, as “Arbor Day 2021” in Alachua County, FL
- Appointment of one person to the Alachua County Historical Commission (ACHC)
- Land Conservation Board appointments
- COVID 19 update
- CPA-06-20: A request for a small-scale land use amendment from Tourist-Entertainment to Commercial
- Unified Land Development Code Amendment Public Hearing 1 of 2: Adaptive Reuse of Hotel/Motel Structures and allowance for Funeral Homes in BR Zoning.
For more information, contact Alachua County Communications Director Mark Sexton at 352-264-6979 or email@example.com