The Alachua County Commission will conduct a hybrid Regular Meeting on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, at the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, Gainesville). The meeting begins at 11:30 a.m. The evening portion is canceled. The Commission will discuss COVID-19 during the meeting.
The Commission will take public comment in person or by calling 1-800-876-7516. Attendees must wear a facial covering at all times. Public seating will be made available up to the capacity that permits adequate social distancing.
For meeting audio-only, call 301-715-8592, and when prompted, use meeting code 670 965 3024. The public may view the meeting on Cox Channel 12, Facebook
, and the County’s Video on Demand website
Items of interest:
- Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Board appointments
- COVID 19 Discussion: Update from the Health Department
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program update
- Rights of Nature update
- Commissioner Alford’s Presentation: Offsetting Alachua County’s carbon footprint while providing housing stability through energy efficient upgrades
- Community Development Block Grant - Pre-Application Public Hearing for COVID (CDBG-CV) grant application
- Public Hearing for the Pedestrians in Traffic Separators Ordinance
For more information, contact Alachua County Communications Director Mark Sexton at 352-264-6979 or firstname.lastname@example.org