The Alachua County Commission will conduct a hybrid Regular Meeting on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, at the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, Gainesville). The daytime portion of the meeting begins at 11:30 a.m. The evening portion begins at 5 p.m.
The Commission will take public comment in person or by calling 1-800-876-7516. Attendees must wear a facial covering at all times. Public seating will be made available up to the capacity that permits adequate social distancing.
For meeting audio-only, call 301-715-8592, and when prompted, use meeting code 670 965 3024. The public may view the meeting on Cox Channel 12, Facebook
, and the County’s Video on Demand website
Daytime items of interest:
- Approval of a Proclamation Declaring May 2021 as “Alachua County Public Schools Teacher & Staff Month” in Alachua County, Fl
- Approval of a Proclamation Declaring May 15th, 2021 as “Peace Officer Memorial Day” and May 9th, 2021 through May 15th, 2021 as “National Police Week” in Alachua County, FL
- Approval of a Proclamation Declaring May 2021 as “National Drug Court Month” in Alachua County, FL
- Appointment of members to the Alachua County Historical Commission
- Select Art for the West Lawn of the County Administration Building per Scores for CTA 21-977 Outdoor Artwork for West Lawn
- Select Art for the Alachua County Agriculture & Equestrian Center per 21-974 CTA Outdoor Sculpture for AGEC
- Select Art for the UF/IFAS Extension - Alachua County Office
Evening item of interest:
- CPA-01-21: Adoption of Celebration Pointe Text/Map Comprehensive Plan Amendment