The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Virtual Regular Meeting on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, at 11:30 a.m. The evening portion of this meeting is canceled. The Meeting includes a COVID-19 discussion, Charter Amendments, and other items.
The public may attend virtually through Cox Channel 12, Facebook
, and the County’s Video on Demand website
. For meeting audio-only, call 301-715-8592, and when prompted, use code 670 965 3024. The public may submit comments to the board through email (email@example.com
) or by calling into the public comment message line when prompted to call during the meeting. Public comment will be taken by telephone for all non-ministerial items on which the Commission votes. Once public comment is opened for an item under discussion, please call 929-205-6099 (enter meeting code 273 174 8038). Callers will be put in a queue and prompted when it is their turn to speak. TO AVOID FEEDBACK, SPEAKERS MUST TURN DOWN THEIR MEETING SOUND WHEN ADDRESSING THE COMMISSION
. Callers should state their name and limit comments to two minutes. The Commission will allow up to a total of 30 minutes for citizen comments on each item opened for public comment. In addition, the Commission will open phone lines for one 30 minute public comment session for the public to discuss items not on the Commission agenda. The public is encouraged to submit any written or photographic documents prior to the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org
The meeting agenda includes:
- 2020 “Saving My Alachua” Environmental Art Contest Winners Recognition
- County Historical Commission appointments
- COVID 19 discussion
- Joint Planning Interlocal Agreement with City of Alachua: Status Update
- Proposed Equity Charter Amendment
- Public Hearing CPA-01-20: A request by eda, agent, for Yadda Property Holdings LLC, owner, to amend the land use designations from Institutional, Warehouse/Distribution and Office to Medium Density Residential (4-8 dwelling units per acre), Conservation and Light Industrial on approximately 92.28 acres of land on tax parcel numbers 06233-014-006 and portions of 06233-014-055 and 06233-000-000 located on N.W. 98th Street south of 39th Avenue
- Public Hearing: A request to rezone from BR (Business retail sales and services) district to BH (Highway oriented business services) district on approximately 2.2 acres of land
- Public Hearing: Austin Cary Flatwoods - Parcel E Tract Contract to Purchase Real Property
- Public Hearing: Proposed Charter Amendment to Enable Countywide Protection of Certain Natural Resources
- Public Hearing: Proposed Charter Amendment Regarding County Land Use Planning for Rural Area
View the agenda and backup items.
For more information, contact Alachua County Communications Director Mark Sexton at 352-264-6979 or email@example.com
Si usted prefiere leer esta información en español u otros idiomas, puede copiar y pegar el texto en el Traductor de Google (Google Translate
) y elegir el idioma que prefiera utilizando el menú de este sitio web.