The Alachua County Commission will conduct a hybrid Regular Meeting on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, at the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, Gainesville). The meeting begins at 11:30 a.m. The evening portion of the meeting is canceled.
The Commission will take public comment in person or by calling 1-800-876-7516. Masking in the meeting is now voluntary. Alachua County strongly recommends that those not vaccinated wear a mask.
For meeting audio-only, call 301-715-8592, and when prompted, use meeting code 670 965 3024. The public may view the meeting on Cox Channel 12, Facebook
, and the County’s Video on Demand website
Items of interest:
- Appointment of One Citizen-at-Large member to Recreation and Open Space Advisory Committee
- Appointment of citizen for vacancy on the Alachua County Historical Commission
- Request Authorization to Advertise a Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments to the Human Rights Ordinance, Chapter 111 of County Code
- Fellowship Baptist Church Acquisition-Whether to exercise option to purchase
- ZOM-02-21: Minor amendment to the Oakmont Planned Development
- Second Public Hearing to consider an Ordinance extending by six months a moratorium established by Ordinance 2020-26 on new development or structures in the Rural Commercial Agriculture Future Land Use designated areas
For more information, contact Alachua County Communications Director Mark Sexton at 352-264-6979 or firstname.lastname@example.org