- This event is the BioFlorida’s Northwest Chapter’s Annual Celebration.
- Includes networking event and vendor show with more than 70 vendors and more than 400 people participating.
- Opportunity to see startup companies in the areas of life sciences, medical devices, and information technology that are commercializing the latest in technologies generated as a result of more than $644 million in research conducted at UF.
- Mingle with business leaders and community members as you enjoy refreshments and drinks. Chamber After Hours is free for Chamber Members, and $20 for Non-Members.
Business of the Year Awards
- Recognize and honor outstanding businesses and leaders of the community.
Business Showcase Convention
- Annual business-to-business exposition event.
- Mingle with business leaders and community members as you enjoy refreshments and drinks.
Professional Women’s Roundtable
- Brings together a group of 15-20 professional women to discuss hot topics effecting their lives, business and or career.
Restaurant and Retail Roundtable
- Provide them with an opportunity to learn about their industry’s impact on the local economy, industry trends and growth opportunities.
Summer Lunch Series
- Series of events that take on topics and challenges affecting Chamber members.
GAIN offers a variety of programs and events to Inspire, Connect and Educate entrepreneurs who want to change the world.
Annual ShootOut Investor Presentation Contest and Event
- Allows emerging start-ups a chance to present to investors and others while competing for cash and prizes.
- Selected start-ups compete in an annual event where the entrepreneurs ('Pitchers') pitch their business idea to specially recruited investors, mentors or service providers (the 'Catchers').
- Smaller events that are closed to the public, are either free or minimal cost, and provide small group access to entrepreneurs, area experts well-known innovators visiting town, and others.
Monthly Luncheon Speaker Series
- Every last Wednesday of the month, GAIN hosts a local business and entrepreneur speaker series.
- Network, discuss sustainability and make connections, taking place every first and third Wednesday of the month from 8am - 9am at Volta Coffee, Tea and Chocolate in Downtown Gainesville.
- Local chapter of Green Drinks Intl, providing a monthly networking opportunity for anyone interested in sustainability issues. Held the first Wednesday of each month at varying locations.
- Monthly networking event giving the opportunity to network with other young, like-minded entrepreneurs and get plugged into the local entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Annual Program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience.
- Features TEDTalks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group.