- Digital fabrication lab with the tools to help you mediate between digital and physical design and creation processes.
- The technologies housed here include two laser cutters, three 3D printers, a 3D scanner and one 3-axis CNC router.
- A2 comes from the collaboration of the two schools which formed the lab, the College of Design, Construction and Planning's School of Architecture and the College of Fine Art's School of Art and Art History.
- Not-for-profit that provides facilities and expertise to move ideas to a working prototype
- Services for prototyping, research, and development using nearly all types of materials and system
- Completion of project for your company by a multi-disciplinary faculty-coached student design team at very competitive costs.
- The current funds concentrate their activities on companies that are developing unique, leading-edge products, or proprietary technologies that possess the potential for rapid growth in significant markets.