- Regional workforce board for Alachua and Bradford Counties, offers a vast array of resources for Employers, Job-Seekers, Career Advising, Training Programs, Start-us and Entrepre-neurs.
- Startup Quest Entrepreneurship training program for out of work, degree holding, professionals.
- The Healthcare Biomanufacturing Occupational & Technology Training (HBOTT) program is a grant-funded program designed to allow employers to hire, train, and retain qualified program eligible employees in full and part time permanent positions.
- Empowering Women in Technology Startups (eWITS).
- Free, semester-long lecture series offered to intermediate programmers at the college level and beyond.
- Provides entrepreneurs the knowledge, training, support and network needed to start a business venture.
- The program links entrepreneurs to investors able to invest the seed capital entrepreneurs need to build, launch and market proof of concept prototypes.
- 3 month program taking place in a 110 year old Victorian Mansion located in the Duckpond Historic neighborhood.
- The program creates an environment where engineering entrepreneurs can develop viable prototypes ready for investors under the guidance of 8 experienced mentors.
- A 3 month goal-oriented program offering a workspace and mentor to entrepreneurs developing pilot projects and early-stage business plans.
- Entrepreneurs have access to all of the educational and networking tools offered through the Innovation Hub for a small fee.
- Anyone is welcome to pitch their startup idea and receive feedback from their peers. Teams organically form around the top ideas (as determined by popular vote) and then it’s a 54-hour frenzy of business model creation, coding, designing, and market validation.
- The weekends culminate with presentations in front of local and global entrepreneurial leaders with another opportunity for critical feedback.
- An entrepreneurship education program similar to Startup Weekend, but designed for university students with an emphasis on learning by doing.