- Airport Industrial Park
- Alachua Industrial Park
- Florida Crossroads Industrial Zone
- Gainesville Business Park
- New Aviation & Manufacturing Center
- Phoenix Commercial Park
- Progress Corporate Park
- Power District
- Resource Recovery Industrial Park
- 40-acre urban master plan for a modern live/work/play research and innovation community. The development will build out over five million square feet of hi-tech offices, research space, urban residences, community retail, boutique hotels and open space that connects the University of Florida with downtown Gainesville.
- With 48,000 square feet of incubator space encompassing laboratories, collaboration rooms and other support areas, this expansive downtown-to-university, multi-use complex is certain to serve as a breeding ground for breakthrough ideas and products for tech-based companies.