- Centralized system consisting of a headquarters library, 10 branch libraries and outreach services such as bookmobiles.
- Provides online information from subscriptions databases such as Demographics Now, Morningstar, ReferenceUSA, Safari Books Online, Murphree Law Library.
- Mapping product designed to give the ability to easily and quickly find information regarding your property from any web browser, smart phone or tablet.
- Online access to UF libraries, such as the Florida BioDatabase Science and other business journals.
- Economic Gardening embraces strategies to grow existing second-stage businesses, offering strategic research, CEO roundtables, events and seminars.
- The site is organized into broad categories that people consider when looking at a community to move to and includes links to organizations for more information about jobs, real estate, sports, nonprofits, churches, the arts, outdoor recreation, attractions, events calendars and business organizations.
- Official tourism marketing organization for Gainesville and Alachua County.
- Provides tourist and travel Information about Gainesville and Alachua County.