- A local business tax receipt is required by Alachua County for the privilege of engaging in a business, profession or occupation. Anyone providing merchandise or services to the public, even though a one-person company or home based occupation must pay a local business tax to operate.
- In Alachua County, any business located within a city limit must pay a local business tax to that city. All businesses located outside city limits must pay a county business tax.
- Mapping product designed to give the ability to easily and quickly find information regarding your property from any web browser, smart phone or tablet.
- Call 352-374-5249
- Develops, updates and amends the Comprehensive Plan, as well as implements Land Development Regulations and Capital Improvement Programs in response to changing community and fiscal needs.
- Administers Zoning and other regulations in order to promote appropriate land use, as well as review applications for Zoning changes and Development Plans for residential, commercial, industrial, office and institutional areas.